Fill out your e-mail address to receive
my Etsy shop's newsletter containing
special previews and announcements!
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer Colors sent to Eat Sleep Knit

First off, the fingering weight sock yarn is up at Sonny and Shear now so yay!

I'm sending a big box of 74 skeins of sock yarn to Eat Sleep Knit today :D I tried to make some nice summery colors and (do my best to) repeat some of the old favorites - including Garden Party in sock yarn for the first time!

This week's mail to Eat Sleep Knit

Here's a guide to the colors
1. Tasty Candy (6 skeins)
2. Eat Sleep Knit (10 skeins)
3. Green (5 skeins)
4. Topiary (5 skeins)
5. Mint Chocolate Chip (6 skeins)
6. Baby Girl (4 skeins)
7. Around the Bend (6 skeins)
8. Around the Bend (6 skeins)
9. Man with a Guitar (5 skeins)
10. Garden Party (6 skeins)
11. Cute Bikini ( 3 skeins)
12. Sour Candy Rock (6 skeins)
13. Grapefruit Breakfast (6 skeins)
14. Berry Tart (6 skeins)

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

Cody helped me name some of these and I think he was hungry. He also fixed my spinning wheel this weekend so I finally get to spin some yarn again!

No comments: