Fill out your e-mail address to receive
my Etsy shop's newsletter containing
special previews and announcements!
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Did You Know?

Here are a couple of things about me and my company that you may not have known about that I thought you might find interesting. Some of these things cost me a little bit more or take a little more time but they're things that I want to do to make sure that everything is just how I want it to be.

I use recycled paper to print all my labels and receipts.

I insure every package I send using a private shipping company.

I skein, dye, reskein, photograph, label, package and ship each skein of yarn myself.

All my handspun is spun on my Lendrum Double Treadle wheel that I bought in 2005.

All my yarn and roving is dyed by me in my kitchen.

I design all my own graphics, including ads.

I use Etsy artists to print my labels and stickers.

I blend my own herbs for the sachets and sew or iron the patches on myself.

Sometimes my husband helps me name yarn colors when I'm feeling blocked.

Usually his handwriting is on the labels because mine is awful awful.

Those who have received thank you notes can attest to my awful handwriting.

Noelle's Noodle was the name of my first personal (and handcoded) website in 1997.


That's all I can think of for the moment. But I thought you guys might find it interesting anyway.

No comments: