Fill out your e-mail address to receive
my Etsy shop's newsletter containing
special previews and announcements!
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Monday, October 13, 2008

Sock Yarn at the Etsy Shop

Hello! So I'm back from visiting my parents in Alabama for a week and back to work right away.

I had tried to get all my sock yarn listed before going on vacation but didn't get it done in time so I have a few more skeins to list. Here's all the yarn that's going up on the Etsy shop this month.

It's all superwash fingering weight yarn. All except the solid yellow yarn are 22 micron merino and have multiple skeins available - that means sweaters!

October yarn on Etsy
Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

Lachesis
Clotho
Atropos
Pretty Little Raincoat
Goldenrod (single 324 yds seconds skein)
Raspberry Barrette
Bright and Shiny
Blue Steel

I'm knitting a sweater for myself out of some of this 22 micron and it's coming out beautifully. I'll write a post with some tips for knitting with multiple skeins of handpainted yarn sometime! I've heard all about how much people hate the dreaded pooling and flashing when knitting with handpainted yarn and I do some special things to avoid that.

I also have photos and an instruction sheet for the rotation counter ready to go now. Expect to see a post with a link to the page for that soon, like in a few minutes. And I'm editing photos of the roving right now too. Busybusy!

No comments: