Fill out your e-mail address to receive
my Etsy shop's newsletter containing
special previews and announcements!
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Monday, July 14, 2008

Roving Sale on Etsy Shop!

I've put up nine new braids of handdyed roving at the Etsy shop for only 2.50 per ounce.

Usually I list my roving at 3 or 3.50 an ounce depending on the fiber but it's all 2.50 this week. That includes Finn, some BFL, and a few Corriedales.

Here are previews of the brand new ones I just listed this morning

July Roving Update on Etsy

1. sunny girlfriend
2. Somnambulant Machine
3. Set em up joe
4. Selma
5. Quitting time blues
6. Pennyslippers
7. Lilypad
8. Hurdy Gurdy
9. Cucko Bananas

Remember each roving is totally one of a kind, couldn't recreate it if I wanted to!


I also did a whole lot of spinning over the weekend so I'll have some handspun yarn to list as soon as it's dry. I'm guessing Wednesday.

2 comments:

Nichole D. said...

*sigh* Your roving is always so gorgeous, and always posted when I'm short on cash! If you ever want to do a trade, let me know!

Jocelyn said...

You know I'm not a knitter, but I still love peeking at your shop, just to see what you've named the roving. :)