Fill out your e-mail address to receive
my Etsy shop's newsletter containing
special previews and announcements!
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Monday, March 3, 2008

March Update at Eat Sleep Knit

I sent off some nice colors to Eat Sleep Knit on Saturday. We're hoping they'll get there today if the mail gods are feeling friendly. Most of them are sport weight but there are a few fingering weight skeins in there. It seems like the fingering weight is the most popular so I need to dye another batch of that this month.

Lots of pretty spring colors! There are two skeins of each color. And six skeins of the special ESK color.

ESK March Update

I also have about three pounds of roving to process, braid and photograph for the Etsy shop (boy that other stuff went fast) and my milagro yarn was so popular I've had some custom orders for it! If you're interested in the Milagro yarn let me know I can make more. I have an order in for more milagros and have a variety of thread colors to go with the cream roving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love your yarn ~ it's gorgeous!

(I'm Jocelyn's coworker from Sacto - nice to meet you!)