Fill out your e-mail address to receive
my Etsy shop's newsletter containing
special previews and announcements!
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Annetrelac Socks in Eat. Sleep. Knit yarn

I had a few leftover skeins of the fingering weight yarn I dyed in the Eat. Sleep. Knit colorway. They had too many knots to put up for sale with a good conscience. I allow *at most* 2 knots any more than that and it's to the cheap sale page for that yarn.

So I took one skein and started on a sock while I was flying to visit my parents in Birmingham. It's the new Annetrelac Pattern from Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts 2007 special. I thought the ESK yarn varigations would be perfect with the entrelac!

Annetrelac socks

It's weird doing one sock at a time again (I've been a 2 on 2 or 2 on 1 girl for a while now) but I didn't have the guts to try entrelac for the first time while using 2 circulars doing 2 socks at the same time! Eek!

Annetrelac socks

If you're on ravelry you can look the project up here. If you'd like to buy the pattern directly from Interweave Knits you can do so by going here.

You'll find out what I did with one of the other leftover skeins soon :)

1 comment:

katkoe said...

omgosh your yarn and that pattern were ment to be. stunning.